The employees of the member organisations have:
- access to the online platform,
- access to common information (reports, documents, online discussions, …)
- access to the work meetings.
Each member organization is invited to actively participate and provide input.
Several employees of a member company can participate in the community.
This consists of several topics, depending on the interest and the information offered by the members. The content of each topic contains: technical information, trends, reports on standardization meetings and conferences.
Topics today (based on the first survey with companies and research groups) are:
- Advanced Video Coding Techniques (MPEG-4, H.264, MPEG-21, JPEG, JPEG2000, …)
- Digital Content Handling (MPEG-21, framework, MXF & AAF, MHP, …)
- Web focused topics
- Multimedia in general
- User interfaces
- Wireless communication
- Network related topics
An inventory of the attended conferences and standardization meetings in the domain of Multimedia is made and is kept up-to-date.
Access to the on-line platform: several employees of a member company can participate to the community.
The objective of the work meetings is to:
- Discuss recent technical trends, standards, conferences, …
- Round off discussions started on the on-line platform.
A report of these work meetings will be at your disposal on the on-line community.
3 a 4 work meetings a year are foreseen.
All the information in the community is made available in English.
Cost of participation
As a compensation for the services offered by the community, a member organisation will pay an annual fee in accordance. The annual amounts are determined as follows (excl TAX):
Free of charge
Free of charge
Members of Member Network Organisations get a discount of 20%
Members of the Wireless Community get a discount of 40%
For more information please mail to: info@MuMe-Community.com